Born in London, I am a Blue Badge Tourist Guide with 21 years' experience helping visitors get more out of their stay in Britain. “Friendly, knowledgeable, fun and flexible” - is what I’ve heard most over the years.
- The Blue Badge is the UK’s highest guiding qualification, rigorously examined by the Institute of Tourist Guiding, the industry’s standard-setting body
- Mother-tongue English and *properly* native-standard German and am licensed to guide in these languages.
- Proud recipient of more than 50 five-star reviews at TripAdvisor
- Experienced Tour Manager: competent in handling ontour challenges
- Former lecturer in higher education: a confident and engaging public speaker
- Member of the Association of Professional Tourist Guides and the Institute of Tourist Guiding